4 cups of fruit (frozen works best, I used sour cherries)
1/4 cup honey ( more or less depending on fruit used and your tastes)
3 TBSP unflavoured gelatin
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
1 TBSP lemon juice (optional)
1. Blend up fruit with honey and vanilla. You may have to add a bit of water or juice especially if you are using non-frozen fruit.
2. Add gelatin to soften in a big bowl with six spoons of fruit blend.
3. Heat up 2 cups of the fruit blend until boiling.
4. Add hot fruit to gelatin and mix until dissolved.
5. Add remainder of fruit.
6. Pour into individual cups to make it interesting.
7. Put in fridge. Once set top with whipped cream or probiotic whipped coconut cream.