1. If I say “mine” it’s because I identify with it and I am just learning about identity.
2. If it’s in my hand, I really like what it’s teaching me.
3. If I take it from you, I see it as part of you, and want you with me.
4. If I had it a little while ago, I need it back to develop my object permanence.
5. If it’s really mine, I will learn to share, when I am ready, especially if it’s never forced on me.
6. If I am doing or building something, I am in deep concentration. I need my space to learn and do it my way.
7. If it looks like mine that’s ok. In time I’ll learn to share from your loving example.
8. If I saw it first, I am extremely curious about the world! I am motivated and immersed in learning.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, I may want it because I am designed to imitate you.
10. If it’s broken, I may be done with it. 🙂